• Work on the client-side web application development using the programming language Java and different frameworks like Spring
• Develop GUI components using Java and jQuery.
• Manage the client server’s deployment of application and configuration of servers
• Provide support for mission critical systems
• Involve in giving demos to the client regarding application and update any functional changes if exist.
• Create custom directives in Angular 7 for reusable components.
Position requirements: Master’s degree in computer science, Computer Information Systems, Information technology, Information Systems, Computer Applications, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Engineering (any) or related field.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout U.S with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Resource Manager, Sterling 5, Inc. 950 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Suite# 1016, Boca Raton, FL, 33487.