• Responsible for the successful delivery of customer projects.
• Take a leadership position in technical engagement with customers.
• Lead and mentor solution delivery team.
• Design, propose, implement and deploy software solutions and energy management systems based on various products and technologies to Meet customer requirements.
• Maintain expert level knowledge of software platforms and applications.
• Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical audiences.
• Work with customers directly to gather technical requirements.
• Participate in product planning and technology evaluation.
• Resolve customer system related issues post deployments.
• Develop technical documents and conduct customer training.
Position requirements: Three years of experience in any position/title providing experience with SAP & ORACLE.
Qualifying experience must include experience with SAP & ORACLE.
Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout U.S with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Resource Manager, Sterling 5, Inc. 950 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Suite# 1016, Boca Raton, FL, 33487.