Location: 950 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Suite# 1016, Boca Raton, FL,33487.
• Provide end to end solutions, estimations, planning and execution of the project using the agile scrum methodology.
• Pre plan stakeholder identification, setting meeting cadence with steering committee.
• Define program guidelines, performance metrics, roles and responsibilities, escalation procedures and conflict resolution mechanisms.
• Lead the brand workshops with business and it teams.
• Review the future state experience map, interface listing, source to target impact study and mapping present them to business.
• Review the prioritized concepts, clickable prototype and lead the review meeting to align with business.
• Finalize the user journee’s, designs, architectural design and get the alignment with all stakeholders.
• Review and approve the sprint planning, project plans and track the projects budgets.
• Baseline the mobile app performance and make sure that app meets or exceeds it.
• Prepare high level design (hld) and low-level design (lld) documents based on the requirements.
• Develop with new features using asp.net core, asp.net core web API, html5, css3, bootstrap, angular 6 and restful web services.
• Implementing SonarQube & up source tools for automatic code quality, code review & reporting.
• Set-up the Veracode to find the security vulnerabilities, also implement xunit, jasmine and karna for automatic unit testing and test results.
• Modify the required existing module of eportal product using java, j2ee, jsp, spring mcv, spring data, hibernate, restful web services.
• Provide end to end solutions, estimations, planning and execution to convert the legacy applications built in java & .net into ServiceNow. (snow) SaaS platform.
• Drive operational, tactical, and strategic discussions with the customer stakeholders to implement best in class services.
• Drive the improvement opportunities to reduce a cost of service without compromising the quality of service.
• Manage engagement level service improvements to have a positive influence on customer experience and improve customer satisfaction Surveys.
• Track & report the slas, metrics, and service improvements. Also, work with the service leads and ensuring that all contractual slas and Obligations are fulfilled as per the agreement.
• Manage the customer relationship and ensure that all issues, concerns, and customer requirements are addressed in a timely manner.
• Find the security vulnerabilities and manage the vulnerabilities by classifying, prioritizing, remediating, and mitigating using tools in both Cloud and on-premises.
Position requirement: Position requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent in computer science, engineering (any), math, Physics, or related field plus five years of progressive experience in any position or title providing experience with .NET, VERACODE, CLOUD and SERVICE NOW.
Qualifying experience must include experience with .NET, VERACODE, CLOUD and SERVICE NOW. Position requires travel/relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout U.S with the expenses paid by the employer.
CONTACT: If interested please mail resume and Job ID to Attn: Resource Manager, Sterling 5, Inc. 950 Peninsula Corporate Circle, Suite# 1016, Boca Raton, FL, 33487.